Many thanks to Barb and John Bee for all the photos below.
The Western Terminus of PA 68 is at the Ohio State Line near Glasgow. PA 68 turns into Ohio 39 at the border.
This sign erected by the Beaver County Historical Research & Landmarks Foundation explains the historical significance of the area. The Ohio River is just South of here. PA 68 borders the North Shore of the Ohio from Rochester west.
Here is the complementary Ohio marker.
This stone was erected in 1881 by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Ohio to honor the re-survey of the state line.
A close up.
Ohio dedicated this marker in 1960 to commemorate the "Point of Beginning"
A close-up of the Ohio marker.
The Eastern Terminus of PA 68 is at US 322 in Clarion.
Page Created: May 22, 2001
Last Updated: February 26, 2002
(C) 2001-02 Adam Prince