Out shopping for that perfect bag that can carry your world and be carried wherever you go? Here are a few tips to help you select the perfect bag:
- Style – The style of the bag is very important. Not every style can suit every outfit or occasion. Check out the various styles available and consider your options before buying one.
- Size – A bag should not be too small or too big unless you are planning to carry a tiny clutch to a fancy dinner or carry the world with you for a day outdoor. Go in for a size that can fit in the usual components of your handbag, so that you wouldn’t have to compromise on carrying your things just because you chose that bag for the day.
- Color – Bags come in various hues and multi colors too. Go for a safe color that will suit all outfits if you are looking for a formal bag. If you are experimental and don’t mind the bag stealing all the attention, go in for brighter hues and bolder prints. It will amp up your outfit in not time and make you look stylish no matter where you are.
- Closures – Bags come with various closures – buckles, zips, Velcro, etc. choose one that is comfortable for you. if you are a person who is used to carrying your world with you on your shoulder, a zip closure is safer as it will ensure none of the contents slip out. However, if it is for a special occasion or a picnic outdoors, other closures will suffice and will also be easy to open and close.
- Brand – No matter what anyone says, brand matters. Yes they are expensive but are definitely worth the money. Branded bags are expensive due to their style, cut, details, quality, etc. if quality and style is what you are looking for in your bag, make sure your next handbag is a lv.